CompassAll Inclusive Workshop and Data Management Tool
Compass by QTAC-NY is a web based workshop and data management tool developed by the Quality & Technical Assistance Center of New York. This unique web based workshop and data management tool assists organizations in the delivery of a series of nationally recognized evidence-based health promotion/disease prevention programs promoted by QTAC – NY and delivered by our community partners. Compass utilizes a successful “all-in-one” approach focused on the end user experience and program management and data needs.
Compass by QTAC-NY is available to our partners operating within New York State and is also licensed to our National Partners throughout the United States.
Video Overview of Compass
Key Attributes of Compass
- Meets HIPAA data security standards. Compass holds a high-level security certificate, is housed on a fully HIPAA compliant data server, uses system checks and a two-step user authentication process among other measures to meet HIPAA personal health information security standards. Logins are recorded with timestamp and IP address, use of data is monitored and levels of access are role-based.
- Manages information. Compass manages partner organizations, implementation sites, delivery personnel, workshop schedules and participant data and offers downloadable program-specific data forms.
- Generates reports. Users may generate printable real-time reports for their workshop activity including types of workshops held, location, attendance/completion rates and participant demographics. Our unique survey bank allows for some level of customization by owner level partners/users.
- Marketing benefits. Partners have access to a web interface a zip code searchable “find-a-workshop” function and a newly added physician referral registration system that provides automated feedback to healthcare providers with appropriate HIPAA documentation.
- Adapts to ever-changing program guidelines and needs. Routine updates are implemented with opportunity to benefit from enhancements developed for other users. Our workgroup for national and NYS partners was formed to collaboratively define improvements to the system.
- Meets CDC and Administration on Community Living (ACL) data collection requirements. A database/project management system specifically designed to meet Center for Disease Control’s Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (CDC DPRP) and ACL data collection requirements..
- Technical support. Technical assistance for users is provided through our Call Center and via email.