Who is QTAC-NY?
QTAC-NY is a part of the Center for Excellence in Aging & Community Wellness at the University at Albany School of Social Welfare. We support our Partners as together we build sustainable capacity and an integrated network for the delivery of evidence-based self-management programs addressing shown to improve health outcomes and quality of life for adults living with chronic conditions.
The Quality and Technical Assistance Center of NY supports public, private, health and community based partners to disseminate and deliver a series of evidence-based self-management programs that improve the health, wellness and quality of life in communities within and beyond New York State.
QTAC-NY is committed to:
- Reaching health disparity populations, persons with disabilities and older adults
- Supporting partners to engage people in activities that improve quality of life
- Improving and building community – clinical linkages
- Ensuring quality program delivery
- Building evidence to support adoption and sustained program delivery
- Creating value propositions and linkages with payers
What We Do
QTAC-NY meets the needs of partners standing-up and delivering programming.
Our services seek to monitor and improve quality at every level and include:
- Workforce development and training for programs we support (CEUs where applicable)
- Technical assistance and consultation to support planning, implementation, marketing, program evaluation and data collection
- Data management and reporting through Compass by QTAC-NY, our unique and secure online portal
- Data preparation services for the CDC Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP)
- Consultation on evaluation design and implementation
- Innovative partnership agreements and sustainability planning
- Program License Management (where applicable)
- Data review services to support continuous quality improvement efforts
Why Partner with Us?
QTAC-NY has more than 10 years of experience in the delivery of evidence-based health promotion and disease prevention programs. By partnering with QTAC-NY, you will be joining a nationally-significant, highly-respected, continuous quality improvement-driven organization committed to supporting partners in improving the health and quality of life for the populations they serve.
Evidence-based Programs We Promote
We promote a variety of Evidence Based Health Programs, they include:
- Stanford Self-Management Programs
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP)
- Tomando Control de su Salud
- Diabetes Self-Management Program (DSMP)
- Programa de Manejo Personal de la Diabetes
- Tomando Control de su Diabetes
- Chronic Pain Self-Management Program (CPSMP)
- Positive Self-Management Program (PSMP)
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Program (CTS)
- National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Walk With Ease (self-directed)
- Active Living Every Day
- Active Choices
- Falls Prevention Programs
- A Matter of Balance
- Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Tai Chi: Moving for Better Balance
- Stepping On